Friday, September 13, 2013

Multi-tasking


I don't know about you, but whenever I attempt to multi-task, I normally end up making a royal mess of something I tried to do.

That's one of the reasons I love the District Sample Sale. It's pretty much the easiest way out there to do two things at once - REALLY well.

Directions as follows:

  1. Hang with DC's coolest ladies, shop bitchin' clothes from awesome local stores at 90% off, and hit up the complimentary cocktail bar (again, and again, and again...)
  2. Support one of my favorite nonprofits, the N Street Village, which helps women recover from homelessness through health services, shelter, and personal transformation.
By simply buying a ticket to the DSS, you can get all that. Not bad, right?

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE.

My fabulous and radiant friend, Alison over at DC Celine, has one of these magical tickets - VIP status, no less - to multi-tasking victory. And she's trying to give it away.

Hop on over to her site and follow this brilliantly simple recipe to learn how you can join us on September 24th for a lady party shopping do-gooder extravaganza. Sound like your vibe? See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment